Monday, February 25, 2019

Stepping Fully Into You, Don't wait for Approval or Permission

Yes... It's you! What I really mean is, it was me. Me, holding myself back, me in self doubt, me waiting for the approval or some sign from another, that I was ready?

I am not sure exactly where or how the shift happened. I give this same advice or talk to others often which rolls off the tongue so easy when applied to others. Before now, I hadn't  realized I had gotten past, beyond, and  stepped fully into my own, it's like a new awareness. There's no longer any lingering nerves, doubt, question, there's just moving forward with grace.  Everyone talks about that moment but I think it really comes down to this.

You are the only one that can make you ready. You are the only one that can fully step in. You are the only one that can calm the doubt, tell it to shut the hell up and push past... You ARE ALSO THE ONLY ONE THAT BENEFITS from all of this...

The truth is we never need anyone to believe in us... Only us, fully believing in ourselves. It's that belief in ourselves, that gives us the confidence to do all that we are meant to in this life. I kept waiting so this person or that, would believe or maybe this or that would happen. Maybe it would reassure me, a sign that I was ready, perhaps a feeling of needing permission to grow and take on a greater role in life. The truth... You will never be ready if you are waiting, so say yes.  Say yes to the invitations, giving permission to self, opening to greater things.

 I was laughing in my mind the other day while teaching as I realized that I was in fully, I had stepped into me. Teaching at once felt uncertain too, maybe even odd. No longer did that even exist. Like all things, that too had long since shifted.   It was never them that I needed, only me. All the doubt that ever existed was gone. I remembered other things that I started and that were once new, they felt the same at first. The feeling would fade as time moved forward, as my belief in myself shifted. If I were to offer advice on the subject matter now... I would say deeply listen, really deeply listen and if a voice of doubt arises tell it to quiet. You are stronger than you think, better than you give yourself credit for and you are ready... Don't let the MIND rule your life, take a deep deep breath in and allow the soul the spirit to rise up and out, to live fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment